Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Massage Does My Body Good

I enjoyed another fantastic massage by Margie this morning. She makes a world of difference for my body!

I'm still suffering with this sinus/throat thing. Ugh. Last night was MUCH better for sleep though. Got to bed way before midnight and I think that really helped. During the W.I.S.H. Summit I remember Marci Shimoff (author of Happy for No Reason) mentioned to go to sleep before 10pm because the sleep before midnight is twice as powerful as after midnight. When sick or stressed she suggests going to bed 3 nights in a row before 10pm, ideally by 930pm. I'm going to try it!


Eats

Brekkie

Cherry Green Monster.





Ingredients:
  • 1 cup organic frozen cherries
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 2 Tbsp MILA
  • 1 tsp organic bee pollen
I know it looks like mud, but it was pretty darn tasty!


Snack

Honey Almond Granola.


{ first processed carb in 2 days!!! }


Lunch

Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Reduced Fat Feta.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: