Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patty's Day Brunch

Workout

2 sets of Hoe Downs after brunch!


Food Log

Brekkie

Apple Cinnamon Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 chopped Organic Red Delicious Apple
  • 2 cups Fresh Spinach
  • 1 Tbsp Organic Flax
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1/3 cup Chobani 0% Plain Yogurt

OMG, super yummy! Will keep this one in the rotation.

Even though I knew we were having brunch at the office I needed to get something in my system first thing this morning.


St. Patty's Day Brunch (a day early!)

We celebrated St. Patty's Day this morning at the T-Tapp office.

Jen made this Organic Vanilla Bean Bunt Cake...


Everything organic, except the food coloring mixed in with the icing.
Serious! I haven't had a slice yet. Maybe later followed by more Hoe Downs!

Jen also made her famous quiche that we ask for every time we have an office party... yes, it's that good!



Jeanne brought a yummy fruit salad.



Berei made deviled eggs and Cindy made sausage balls.



Here's my plate:



And I splurged for a cup of coffee with cream/sugar, but only drank 1/2 of it before I switched back to good old pure H20.




We enjoyed this brunch at about 10am, it's 1:30pm and I'm not hungry yet! I forgot my prepared lunch at home too. Go figure. Guess I will eat it for dinner.


Supplements


Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays

Water intake: 0.5 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: