Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alkaline Delight

This evening I was able to refill my water jug with Kangen alkaline water at a local T-Tapper's house. Thank you Theresa B! She really has been so generous and openhearted. Tomorrow I'm going to use her Far Infrared Sauna and try out the MILA with my green monster. So exciting! Between all 3 things + T-Tapp, body brushing and massage I will be detoxed and super healthy in no time. Looking forward to filling you in tomorrow...


Food Log

Dinner

Leftover Black Beans & Brown Rice + Tomato, Garlic, Romaine and Lowfat Sour Cream.




Dessert

Chocolate Delight Granola.


VERY Delightful!!!

BOGO @ Publix right now. Glad I splurged. Total yumminess!

1901, you say? Here's why...



Catchy, huh!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays

Water intake: 2 liters


Tonight I chopped up all the veggies for a classic Irish Beef Stew crock-pot recipe. Love having dinner ready before I walk in the door at the end of the day.

Wow, midnight already. There just aren't enough hours in the day...


Au revoir!

No comments: