Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Amazing Massage

Well, it was another night where I didn't get to bed until after 11pm and woke up this morning by 6:30am. Still getting about 7 hours a night. Instead of limiting myself to getting to bed by 10pm and waking by 6am, I'm going to just aim for 8 hours a night and getting to bed before midnight for that important beauty rest.

Today I came across even more research regarding the importance of sleep in conjunction with weight-loss. Did you know there is a National Sleep Foundation?

Here are a few links for you to check out:
Sleep, Obesity & Exercise
Diet, Exercise and Sleep


On another note, I had the most amazing massage this morning from Margie. I am so thankful to have her in my life. We're going to start working out together again next week... moving on to Ladybug Workout!


Exercise

Just body/face brushing so far + 2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.


Eats

Brekkie

Creamy Blueberry Banana Green Monster in a Jar.



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
  • 2 cups organic fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 serving of Chobani 2% Pineapple Greek Yogurt
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax
  • 1/4 tsp bee pollen
Yum! And filling this time.


Latte

Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.



I know, I know! It was a treat to myself.


Lunch

Ban Thai Coconut Chicken Soup.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!



P.S. Happy Birthday to my little sister, Abbie! I miss her so much. It's been over a year since we've seen each other. She's living in LA and I'm going to plan a trip to visit her this summer. I love California and can't wait to get out there again!

No comments: