Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Art Night!

Last night I was feeling a creative vibe... just wanted to create art! I've been meaning to finish a project for a long time, which I plan to send to my lovely mother. (Hi Mom!) So I got busy with my art. Marcel is also working on a neat project that involves dying socks and using yarn and ping-pong balls. Will post some pictures and more details soon!




I just love this piece!!! It's made from 99% found objects... I love upcycling!


I took the day completely off from exercise (ignoring my body's ques to move). Yes, I know that's not good. I at least need to do Primary Back Stretch daily. My back hurts!


Eats

Snack

Snacked on a few of these all-natural and mostly organic Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears.


YUM!


Dinner

Wild-caught Salmon, Red Quinoa and Broccoli with EVOO and BVI Seasoning.



Plus, I shared this Sweet Potato with Penzeys Cinnamon with Marcel.




My mom gave me a Penzeys sample pack of seasonings for Christmas. I just love them!

I also had a glass (or two) of Woodbridge Pinot Noir by Robert Mondavi.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 1.5 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1

Au revoir!

No comments: