Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rising With the Sun



I'm still trying to work on this whole sleep thing. I can't seem to get in bed and asleep by 10pm - like at all. Last night I went to bed around 11pm and got up at 6:30am. Still missing almost an hour of sleep that way... and not getting in the rested hours before midnight either. This healthy habit is harder than I thought it would be!


Eats

Brekkie

Blueberry Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup organic frozen blueberries
  • 2 cups organic fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax

I really missed the protein in this smoothie! Forgot to add PB or Greek Yogurt. It makes such a difference when its added.

Then ate this boiled egg with sea salt when I got to work.




Lunch

Scrambled Egg and Veggie Ezekiel Wrap.



Here's to rescuing leftovers!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 0.5 liter

Better get drinking my H20!

Au revoir!

1 comment:

Shae Mickey said...

I really enjoy coming and reading your blog. Thank you for sharing it!
~Shala~
minniesfatjourney.blogspot.com