Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday's Recap

I've been having major technical difficulties when it comes to posting on time.

Exercise

Maxi Max #1 + body brushing


Eats

Brekkie

2 Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Spinach and Tomato.




Lunch

Rotisserie Mojo Chicken, Organic Baby Carrots, 3 Bean Salad, 1 Deviled Egg.



Check out my new plates and place mats!! Vibrant and beautiful. ♥


Pre-Workout Snack

8 Organic Baby Carrots dipped in Hummus.



I forgot my camera cord at the office! My camera phone is horrible.


Dinner

Chicken Salad.



Ingredients: Chopped Rotisserie Chicken with a little mayo, spicy mustard, seasonings, cheese, spinach, tomato, garlic, green onions.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 16 sprays
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1.5

Au revoir!

No comments: