Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lunch in the Park

Eats

Brekkie

Berry Banana Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
  • 1 cup organic fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 serving of Chobani 0% Strawberry Greek Yogurt (I really need some plain yogurt!)
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax
  • 1/4 tsp bee pollen

Had a cup of hot tea at the office... instead of that latte I was craving.




Lunch

I picked up Marcel before lunch so he could get his car from the mechanic. We ended up going to Chick-fil-A and then to the park to eat.

I got the Spicy Chicken Sandwich.





Ate a few of Marcel's fries.



And drank this medium lemonade.



Now no more "fast food" for a few months!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter


We're going to see the new Alice in Wonderland tonight at Channelside for free thanks to our apartment community. I have to miss out on a few hours of work this week (no 40 hours for me!) to make it home in time to exercise and then get to the theater for a good seat. Gotta do what I gotta do, right?

Au revoir!

2 comments:

Shae Mickey said...

Sounds like a great lunch!

Casey Leigh said...

Yes, it was! Thanks. :)