Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Monday's Eats

Another day went "poof" and now I'm catching up. I planned on working out last night, but was starving when I got home. So I ate that yogurt you'll see below and started feeling really sick. Not sure why, but I couldn't do anything but lay around and sleep. After I ate dinner I felt a little better, so I squeezed in 3 minutes of exercise.


Exercise

Primary Back Stretch + body brushing this morning.

Hoe Downs after dinner.


Eats

Brekkie

Banana PB Green Monster.




Lunch

Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Stuffed with Feta.






Snack

Chobani 0% Raspberry Yogurt.




Dinner

Scrambled Egg and Veggie Ezekiel Wrap.




Dessert

Some Chubby Hubby ice cream shared with Marcel.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 3 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1.5

Au revoir!

No comments: