Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On My Own...

My insurance company has officially cut me off from treatment. From now on I have to pay for my own medical out of pocket. It's good because that means that they think I'm at maximum medical improvement. Basically, the best I'm going to get. It's bad because I still need treatment. Scheduled a re-evaluation with the chiropractor for Monday, now not sure I can afford it. Had a massage today and have to pay for that myself, but I really needed it. Will be getting a partial settlement next week, which will help. I just think a lot of this is not fair.


Eats

Brekkie

Banana PB Green Monster.




Lunch

Bistro Veggie Sandwich from Crispers.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter


Au revoir!

No comments: