Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guided Imagery

Exercise

Maxi Max #1 + face/body brushing.

OMG killer workout tonight!!! That PG Spray makes such a big difference in endurance. I was dripping sweat and sticking to my mat, but it was so worth it. My body feels amazing!


Relaxation

After my workout I took a nice salt soak with lavender essential oil in the garden tub. Aaahhh...

Then I listened to the guided imagery meditation CD by Belleruth Naparstek that my mom gave me. The breathing was the hardest part for me. I'm one of those people that tends to hold their breath for no reason. Learning how to breathe deeply is important. My session was relaxing, but it brought up some emotional stuff that I really wasn't prepared for. Apparently that's what my subconscious self brought to my attention. The more often you listen to this mediation the easier it will be to let go. I need practice!


Eats

Snacks

Around 4pm I ate this side salad with a little ranch.




And a little later I polished off the rest of these raw organic almonds.




Dinner

Turkey Taco Salad with Organic Blue Corn Chips (about 10).






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 10 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 3 liters

Veggies today: 6
Fruits today: 1

Au revoir!

No comments: