Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Early to Rise

I ended up going to bed after 11pm last night. Despite my 20 minute salt soak and relaxation meditation I could not fall asleep. Marcel was still out at band practice, so maybe that's why. Sometimes it's hard to sleep when I know he's still not home yet. BUT I woke up right at 6am this morning. I thought to myself, "Why is my alarm going off this early? What do I have to do? ...oh yeah, early work day!"

Tonight we *might* go see that new movie Kick-Ass for free before it's released in the theaters, but we might not because Marcel needs to spend time with his sister and family while they're here this week. The movie starts at 7:30pm and I'm working until 5pm then planned on going to the sauna!


Exercise

Primary Back Stretch + body brushing.


Eats

Brekkie

Banana PB Green Monster.


Feeling very American today...

Ingredients:
  • 1 whole banana
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
  • 1/4 tsp bee pollen

Hot Green Tea once I got to the office.


Lunch

Leftover Turkey Taco Salad, minus the chips today.



Ingredients: Romaine*, Spinach*, Purple Cabbage, Shredded Carrots*, Green Onion, Tomato, Jalapeno, Turkey with Taco Seasoning, Seriously Sharp White Cheddar.

*Organic


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Fibertox: 2 caps (Note to self: get more MILA!)
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liters


Au revoir!

No comments: