Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strong and Flexible


Trying this wine tonight! Pretty bottle, huh?

Love my little lunch bag too. It was stuffed with bills and insurance paperwork, but I finally cleaned up my desk and now have a lunch bag again. Yay!


Exercise

Tempo 2 - 8 Reps.

Great workout tonight! I really pushed my form. I feel SO much stronger and more flexible that last week. Dripping sweat, almost like I was in the sauna. I feel smaller too... measuring in the AM.


Eats

Snack

The last of the Chocolate Delight Granola.




Dinner

Chickpea with Veggies and Brown & Wild Rice.


So pretty!



Organic Chickpea and Veggies with Rice

Ingredients:
  • 1 can organic chickpeas
  • chopped purple cabbage, carrots, green onions, tomato
  • a little broth (chicken, veggie or beef)
  • a little red wine (optional)
  • desired seasonings
  • baked sweet potato
  • cooked brown and wild rice
I cooked the chickpeas and veggies in chicken broth (you could use veggie) with a splash of red wine and seasonings (garlic powder, pepper, a little sea salt). Baked the sweet potato at 350-degrees for about 50 minutes while the rice was cooking... and that's it!

It turned out to be pretty yummy!


Plus, a glass of wine...




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 10 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1.5

Au revoir!

No comments: