Sunday, April 18, 2010

{ weekend } Martinis & Mimosas

Saturday, April 17th

I did not feel like doing anything today. Just slept in and relaxed around the house until we both got up the energy to run some errands.


Eats

Brekkie

Whole Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit.




Brunch

2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 Slice Maple Bacon, Salad.




Snack/Dessert

Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles with Original Almond Breeze.

They looked something like this...


{ “Fruity Pebbles” Rainbow Puke by Ashleigh Mills }

LOL!

I didn't take a pictures because I was backing up all the photos on my camera to my new 1TB Hard Drive. I am SO excited that I'm with the times with digital storage space.
No more worrying about losing important data!


Dinner & Drinks

I went out with my girls to Kelly's restaurant in downtown Dunedin.



I ordered a Blue Moon beer.



For my entree I chose the Teriyaki Salmon Salad. It was SO good!



I finished off all the greens and half the fish. That's a lot of protein!

Kelly's has a bunch of these adorable salt and pepper shakers... no 2 alike!



For dessert I just had to order a Caramel Apple Martini. They are to die for!



And I finished off this Blow Pop.




Dinner #2

"Fourth meal"...

Another Blue Moon and some Amy's Mac & Cheese.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 4 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 1 liter

Veggies today: 3
Fruits today: 1


Sleeping by 11pm went out the window tonight! Looks like Sunday will be another lazy day... spent packing, organizing, purging and cleaning the apartment to prepare for moving.


Sunday, April 18th

Again, I did nothing related to exercise or any healthy habits really. ::sigh::


Eats

Brekkie

I ate 1/2 a Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit.

Then a Salad and Pacific Butternut Squash Soup.






And Organic OJ Mimosas!


I drank 3 over the course morning/afternoon.


Lunch

Organic Golden Delicious Apple and Almond Butter.




Dinner


Organic Burger on Ezekiel English Muffin.




Dessert

More ice cream...




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 1 liters

Veggies today: 6
Fruits today: 2


Looks like I'm going to spend my week detoxing...

Au revoir!

No comments: