Monday, April 19, 2010

Listening to My Body

I slept really horribly and woke up super sore all over. PBS helped a bit, but I think my body needs a full workout or at least Basic Workout Plus. It's making my overall attitude negative too.

Listening to my body is a difficult task. When it hurts I need to give it what it needs to get well again... T-Tapp, 8 hours sleep, salt soaks, vitamins, water, sauna, etc. All my healthy habits I'm trying to form really do make a difference when actually applied.

Last night I got to bed before midnight, not by 10pm as I wanted to. Woke up just after 7am since I just had to go to the chiropractor. My appointment went well. He's still working on my final report.


Exercise

Primary Back Stretch + body/face brushing.


Eats

Brekkie

Strawberry Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax
  • 1 Tbsp organic almond butter
The strawberries aren't sweet enough for my taste. Smoothie was pretty bland.


Also had a Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte.




Lunch

Leftover Salmon and Salad.




Dinner

Rotisserie Chicken Ezekiel Quesadilla.

PHOTO COMING SOON! I left my camera battery at the office again, so I took my dinner photos with Marcel's fancy camera. Need to pull them off. Sorry!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 1 liter

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1

Au revoir!

No comments: