Thursday, May 13, 2010

Roxy Week


Roxy has been with me all week! I love having her around. She always puts a smile on my face.

Good news... I am feeling better after my serious detox this morning. Debating on whether or not to try it again tomorrow. It all depends how I feel when I wake up.


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing - check!
Oil Pulling - check!
Exercise - check! I did Primary Back Stretch before brushing this morning at least.

Nourishment
Fruits - check! 3 servings today.
Veggies - check! 5 servings today.
Water - check!

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps

I was nauseous most of the day... and skipped everything but my precious Alfalfa.


Eats

Brekkie

Wheatgrass Juice and a few bites of Blueberry & Blackberry Steel-cut Oats.


I saved the rest for tomorrow.


Lunch

Salmon Frittata from Britt's on the beach. Thanks La!




Dinner

Panang Chicken with Brown Rice from Ban Thai.



I'm exhausted from this day. Going to get ready for bed and turn in before 11pm tonight. Hopefully going to wake up in time to workout in the morning with Margie.

Au revoir!



P.S. I forgot to mention that I listened to a meditation last night called Peaceful Perspective. I must have drifted off to dream land because I woke up this morning with my headphones still halfway on.

No comments: