Monday, June 14, 2010

Drink Your Greens

Green is LIFE!

Healthy Habits

Body Care
Workout/Exercise: Hoe Downs after lunch.

Nourishment
No fruits today.
Veggies: 2 servings today. (My smoothie killed the produce this morning.)
Water: 1.5 liters

Supplements
Alfalfa: 4 caps


Eats

Brekkie

I attempted a green monster with the ingredients in my fridge, but the overall final drink was not edible. Yuck! So much for trying to save frozen foods (or dishes apparently) during moves.

I did get to use my new beautiful green drink container from The Raw Divas though! Isn't it cute? ♥




So... I got Starbucks instead. (( sigh ))






Lunch

About 2/3 of this chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle.




Dinner

More Mexican food for dinner...

Our classic chicken tacos. Yum!




Dessert

Edy's Creamy Coconut Popsicle and 3 Iced Oatmeal Cookies with a little milk.

{ sorry no photo }


NOTE TO SELF
Drop your Starbucks habit like it's hot... and let the dessert go with it. Drink your greens!

Au revoir!



P.S. One more post and then it's time for bed...

No comments: