Monday, June 14, 2010

{ weekend } Market on 7th & IKEA

My weekend (6/11-13) went a little something like this...

Friday night rock show @ Market on 7th in Ybor City.



I (immediately) adored their vintage walls.



Market on 7th is a pizza/bar/music venue... and it rocks!



Hanging out with Eric and his date Mindy.



And, of course, Josh...



Rocking out to SHADOWSELF!


{ That's my blonde boyfriend on guitar! ♥ }

I devoured a few bowls of these over the weekend...

♥ fruity pebbles ♥

FINALLY got a chance to get lost at Tampa's IKEA!!!



Their cafeteria food was okay. I ate 1/2 that mac n' cheese and the salad... plus a couple of stolen fries.



I l♥ve IKEA!!!
It was so awesome to see the products in person. (I stalk products on their website regularly.)


And yes the parking lot was about full!

Roses from after the rock show...



Someone named Wario is giving you the evil eye!


{ This was our final trip moving out of storage. }

I was craving some olive oily cheesy whole wheat pasta with chicken and broccoli, so that's just what I made. Delish!




That's all for now... on to today's post.

Au revoir!

No comments: