Monday, June 14, 2010

Video: How To Do Oil Pulling (And Why You'd Want To)



Lately, I have to admit, oil pulling has been one of those things I've skipped. During vacation I did it a few times, but since being back I really have to get into my healthy habits routine... and oil pulling is the first thing to accomplish when waking up. I started using my coconut oil for beauty rather than consumption... so need to get a new bottle of that. For now I'm using the sunflower oil and it's not that bad (although coconut oil tastes much better).

Check out this video I found on oil pulling. It gives a great short explanation of what it is and how to do it.



Check out their website: http://finallyhealing.com

Au revoir!

2 comments:

Lola Storm said...

Wah! The video is posted as "private." Any way around this?

Casey Leigh said...

Oh no! I'm not sure why that happened. Strange. You can email the creator of the video here: FinallyHealing [AT] gmail dot com