Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello June.


{ "Hopes and Dreams" art by kitty genius }
I adore her art!!!


In the meantime while you wait patiently to read about my vacation adventures I will be updating daily once again.


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Pretty much nothing... and that's probably why I feel so crappy.

Nourishment
Fruits - 2 servings
Veggies - 2 servings
Water - 1 liter

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps


Eats

Brekkie

Iced Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte and a slice of Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Toast with PB.






Lunch

Ate about 1/2 of this salad from Palm Harbor Natural Foods.




Dinner

Jamba Juice Berry Topper.



Also ate some organic romaine lettuce.


It's 10:30pm and although I didn't get much done on the healthy habit side of things, I did eat well... just not enough!

Tomorrow I'm planning on working out in the morning -- at least Basic Plus! Then after work we're apartment hunting.

Off to bed!

Au revoir!

No comments: