Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hold Onto Your Seat!


{ A painting of my face!!! By Shannon }

Hold onto your seat! I'm about to begin (the daunting task) of blogging the last 10 days of my life. I did say that I would never do this again... but unfortunately time and life got the best of me.

Where has the time gone? To vacation! Lazy days spent exploring and soaking up culture in other states and cities unfamiliar to me. Hours lost watching cable TV in my hotel room... something I haven't done in months. Oh, and lots and lots of driving!!! And drinking Starbucks.

Allow me to start this story where I left off...


Thursday, May 20th

Honestly, I can't remember if I body brushed, oil pulled, worked out or honored any of my other health habits this far back. SO you're getting the food log!


Eats

Brekkie

Iced Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte, Purple Green Monster, and Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Toast with Almond Butter.








Lunch

Organic Amy's Burrito with cucumber.




Dinner

If you can call it that... Chobani 2% Pineapple Yogurt.



I must have eaten something else???





SUPER puppy face!!!


Friday, May 21st

I remember being busy packing my stuff for vacation... and then we went to Tampa for Marcel's band's show and stayed out really late.


Eats

Brekkie

Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte, Purple Green Monster, Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Toast with Almond Butter.


Breakfast of champions!


Lunch

Amy's Spinach and Feta Wrap.




Drinks

Before getting to the bar...

Iced Grande Vanilla Latte (with whole milk - yuck! NOT what I ordered.)




Over the course of the evening I think I drank about 2 beers and a shot of a delicious blue secret recipe...





... while hanging with these guys...




Oh yeah... my boyfriend is a blonde now!


Dinner


A very LATE dinner...

1/2 a turkey sandwich on whole grain bread.




Au revoir!



P.S. Vacation recap posts will start tomorrow! New Orleans and Austin were amazing places to visit. Can't wait to post all my photos!

No comments: