Friday, July 9, 2010

Let there be toast... and Giant Ezekiel Tacos!

It's Friiiiday!
Let there be toast... and Giant Ezekiel Tacos!

Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing & Oil Pulling - check!
Workout/Exercise - walked around the block with the pup, stretched out

Nourishment
Fruits:1.5 servings today.
Veggies: 6 servings today.
Water: about 1.5 liters... will drink more before bed for sure!

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps


Eats

Brekkie

Food for Life 7 Sprouted Grain Cinnamon Raisin toast with Organic Almond Butter.



Green Monster...


I have yet to fill this green drink container to the brim with a green drink.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1 cup wild blueberries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 cup original Almond Breeze
It was seriously lacking some protein!  The toast saved my morning.


Lunch

Leftovers!  Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps.



Dinner

I made a Giant Ezekiel Taco!



Ingredients:
  • 1 Ezekiel wrap
  • 1/2 cup all-natural turkey with taco seasoning
  • cheddar
  • sour cream
  • avocado
  • cilantro
  • green onions
  • tomatoes



I toasted the wrap in the oven while I baked some taco shells for the boyfriend.


It came out crispy and perfect!  I sort of folded it up (like in the first picture), then filled it with all the ingredients and folded it all the way over into a taco shape.  Genius!  Will be doing this trade up again next taco night.

Oh, and I drank a Berry LaCroix.



Well... we're heading over to La's house for some Watermelon Margaritas.  I can not wait to try her recipe.  Watch for photos tomorrow!

Adios!

No comments: