Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Beets


I never thought I'd say that I love beets, but I do now.  They are such a delicious veggie!  And you can't beet that color. LOL.

Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing & Oil Pulling - first thing this morning!
Workout/Exercise - Basic Workout Plus (from Tempo 2 - 8 Reps)... workout done while the rice was cooking.

I wasn't going to rush into doing the full workout today.  Mainly because I didn't want to detoxify super fast and get sick again.  Taking it a bit slower this time.

Nourishment
Fruits - check! 3 servings today.
Veggies - check! 2 servings today. (I'm counting the cupcakes!)
Water - check! About 2 liters today.

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
Natural Calm - Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsp
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays (need a new bottle!)


Eats

Forgot my camera at home!  (Read: I don't have many food photos for you.)

Brekkie

Jamba Juice 16oz Mega Mango Smoothie (Fresh OJ, Pineapple Juice Blend, Frozen Mangoes, Frozen Strawberries) and a Banana & Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oatmeal.


Lunch

I planned on eating a AB& J on WW, but ended up eating a plateful of Jen's Mac & Cheese and spinach dip with tortilla chips. YUM!


Dinner

Organic Black Beans & Brown Rice with Sharp Cheddar, Scallions and Mixed Greens.



Dessert

2 Red Vel-beet Cupcakes.  How could I resist, right?

Holy tastebuds!

Oh my, I have more Red Vel-beet cupcakes (some with chocolate chips!) cooling, creamy vanilla frosting and a light coconut topping.  I'm holding off for another one until tomorrow... and will might bring some to the T-Tapp office to share.

Me: "Hey, you have to eat your veggies!  Have a cupcake."
You:

Au revoir!

No comments: