Saturday, July 10, 2010

Watermelon Margaritas!

Yummy!


Drinks with Friends

Last night Marcel, Roxy and I went over to Lolly's house for Watermelon Margaritas!  They were pink, slushy and delicious.


Last week Kristy (friend and hairdresser) gave me this t-shirt as a gift.  She could not resist buying it because she thought it looked exactly like me.  I can see the resemblance, can you?  I actually had someone ask me if I had the shirt made with my face on it.  Ha!  No, I am not that vain, but I like this surprise gifts!  (Just noticed that the drink matches my outfit and hair.)


We ended up going to The 8th Avenue Pub for a beer.  (I drank water.)  Roxy came along and it was already past her bedtime...



Snack

Once I got home I enjoyed 2 Organic Strawberries with Chocolate Chips.



And I had a few sips of this Honey Beer, but didn't really have the taste for it.  Switched to water and took a few more Alfalfa before bed.

Au revoir!

No comments: