Sunday, July 11, 2010

{ weekend } Picnic at the Park

Roxy at Philippe Park on Saturday.

This morning I wasn't feeling hungry... I was really thirsty.  Started my day off drinking about 1 liter of alkaline water.  Didn't feel hungry until about 4pm. (Could have something to do with the New Moon? Maybe that post from yesterday?) 


Eats

Brekkie

Fresh Organic Veggie Juice.

Organic Romaine, Beets, Carrots, Gala Apple and Lemon.
SO yummy!


Lunch

My mom came over to visit late this afternoon.  We hung out and talked, then decided to go get some pizza nearby.  Not so sure that was the best idea, although it sounded good at the time.

I forgot my camera at home, but ended up eating a slice and a half of spinach pizza from Westshore Pizza.

About 10 minutes post-pizza I got a killer headache.  Think that was too much too soon after drinking so much cleansing fluids all day.


Dinner

Cascadian Farms Maple Granola with original Almond Breeze, frozen wild blueberries and chocolate chips.




Healthy Habits

Nourishment
Fruits: 1 serving
Veggies: 4 servings
Water: 2 liters
 

Body Care
Body Brushing (late tonight) 
Exercise - nada... will have to pick up the pace again tomorrow.

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps


My friend Caroline came over tonight and we stopped by Lolly's house to hang out for a bit.  It's great to get caught up with my girls!



Saturday, July 10th

Eats

Brekkie

2 Eggs with Cheddar, Spinach and Green Onion. Organic Gala Apple.



Lunch

Picnic time!  At Philippe Park enjoying the sun and view by the bay.



I shared this Jimmy John's Turkey Sandwich on WW with Marcel.



After lunch we needed something icy cold to cool off.  He got a milkshake at Coldstone and I got an Iced Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.


I had a few sips... way too sweet though.

Snack

Sprouted Grain Cinnamon Raisin toast with Blueberry Jam.


Plus a few prunes and chocolate chips.



Dinner

We made Buitoni Mushroom Ravioli with organic broccoli and tomatoes.



It turned out amazing!


Snack

Apparently I was still hungry a few hours after dinner, so I ate this bowl of Cascadian Farms Maple Granola with original Almond Breeze, frozen wild blueberries and chocolate chips.




Healthy Habits

Nourishment
Fruits: 1.5 servings
Veggies: 4 servings
Water: almost 2 liters
 

Body Care
Body Brushing & Oil Pulling - check!
Exercise - I walked at the park up stairs and downhill.  Also did some stretching, Awesome Legs and Organs in Place.

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps


That's it folks... off to enjoy the wee bit of Sunday evening left.

Au revoir!

No comments: