Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Good Day

Hello friends!  Today was a good day.  I worked exactly 8 hours (weird for me), got a massage from Margie, had a fun date night and made a few healthy choices (and a few not so healthy).

I took Roxy (my pup) to work today, so she came with me to my massage as well.  She cracks me up.  I was on the massage table and she tried to jump up there (too high for her).  Ended up snuggling me and licking off the massage oil the entire time.  It was pretty funny... and yes, she's welcomed back.  Margie loves her!


Eats

Brekkie

Basically 1/2 of that piece of cinnamon toast covered in organic PB right there... thanks to ROXY eating my breakfast!  (Warning: Don't turn your head away from food if Roxy's in close range.)  And I drank the entire glass of chocolate unsweetened Almond Breeze.




Lunch

I broke down and went out to lunch finally...

Crisper's Asian Chicken Salad with Thai Peanut Dressing and Vegetarian Vegetable Soup.



Beautiful salad!

Only ate about 1/2 of the soup, but finished the salad. Yum!


Dinner

I split this Jimmy John's Turkey Tom sandwich on WW with Marcel.


We kind of rushed dinner to make it to a free movie screening (hello, date night!) in Tampa for Cyrus.  Not one I would have personally chosen to see (or pay for), but it was good for a few laughs and smiles.


Snacks/Drinks

At the movies I was bad... I ate popcorn, Reece's Pieces and drank a little Frozen Coke.  //sigh// 

Really before I even thought about what I was eating I already had been eating it for a little bit.  Guess that's what the movies do to me... mindless snacking.

Then on the way home we stopped at the Pub and I drank a Yuengling.

And now my tummy is achy. Ugh.  Going to take my Alfalfa and Natural Calm now...


Healthy Habits

Nourishment
Fruits: 3 servings
Veggies: 5 servings
Water: 2 liters
 
Body Care
Body Brushing: Late, but I did it!
Exercise: 2 sets of Hoe Downs after I got home this evening...

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Natural Calm - Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsp


Au revoir!

No comments: