Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yesterdaze

Hi friends!  This post is yesterday's recap:

Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing & Oil Pulling - check!
Sauna - check!
Workout/Exercise - skipped it today... 

I was so worn out by the time I got home, went to the health food store, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen, etc.  Just laid down and fell asleep watching some show online.

Nourishment
Fruits - no fruit today.
Veggies - 3 servings today.
Water - check!

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps


Eats

Brekkie

2 Eggs with BVI seasoning, WW Toast with EVOO, Organic Romaine.



Iced Coffee with Almond Breeze and Raw Sugar.



Lunch

Leftover Black Beans and Brown Rice with Organic Mixed Greens and Avocado.


Then a cupcake...


I did end up bringing some Red Vel-beet Cupcakes to work.  They got the T-Tapp stamp of approval!  Everyone loved them.


Dinner

Wild Sushi-grade Tuna and Quinoa Tabbouleh.




After I mixed the hot quinoa in with the tabbouleh and added some green onion.

I ♥ quinoa!


Dessert

Klondike Ice Cream Sandwich.



Well, I didn't do so great today. 2 desserts and 0 exercise in one day does not fit a healthy lifestyle.  Over my vacation and the month of June I really let my sweet tooth get out of control.  Now I'm craving sugar every day... and cupcakes after dinner.

Au revoir!

No comments: