Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Results for the 2010 60-Day Challenge

First, I would like to say that my entire month of June was a total bust!  That means that my challenge wasn't much of a challenge because I didn't really do much working out.  Between returning from vacation, moving, getting sick... exercise wasn't on the top of my to-do list.

Here are my pathetic results for the 2010 60-Day Challenge:


I gained 3.75 inches!  That's WAY better than I thought.  Even though I haven't done my T-Tapp as much as I should have, I still *basically* maintained my size. And my right and left sides are completely even, that's a plus!

Not letting these results discourage me in the slightest. It is what it is.

I'm getting back into my routine... Basic Workout Plus yesterday, going to the sauna tonight, then will make a healthy dinner (I'm thinking Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps) and squeeze in a Total Workout.

By this time next month I should have some great results to post!

Au revoir!

2 comments:

Jimps said...

Looking forward to your next post. Keep us up to date. This is a motivator.

Casey Leigh said...

Will keep you posted, Jimps! :)