Monday, August 16, 2010

{ weekend } Relaxing + Hair Do

Pretty much slacked off all weekend and didn't get many of my healthy habits accomplished.  Not good!  This week the astrologers are saying that right now it's really easy to slip back into old habits.  That's what I did this weekend... sweets, carbs and alcohol, oh my.  I drank more beer on Saturday that I have in the past month (only 4 bottles).  I also ate breakfast and then proceeded to take a nap from 10am to 1pm. Wow!  At least I did a mag oil foot soak and body brushing.

On Sunday I had another hair style photo shoot with Kristy for the KMS challenge.  We had fun doing an up do and makeup!  We did a few outfit and accessory changes too.


See the braid on the right side of my head.
More pictures coming once Kristy emails them to me!


Friday's Eats


Brekkie

Strawberry, Banana, Cucumber, Almond Butter Smoothie.


Lunch

Crispers Small Salad with leftover Wild Sockeye Salmon and a little Ranch dressing.


Dinner

Whole Wheat Pasta with Scallops and Parmesan Cheese, plus Steamed Broccoli (not shown).


Dessert

Guess that wine and chocolate should have made it on the blog too.


Saturday's Eats


Brekkie

Organic Batter Blaster Pancakes (not better than my own recipe) with 100% Organic Maple Syrup, Maple Bacon, Scrambled Eggs with Organic Romaine and Tomato Salad with Cheddar.

 



Lunch

Einstein's Bagel Thin Turkey Sandwich on WW.


Plus I shared these Sweet Potato Fries with leftover icing.

Can't believe I ate these with icing!  It was too good.

Snack

While dinner was cooking I shared these Organic Blue Corn Nachos with Organic Medium Salsa and Sour Cream.



Dinner

Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles.



Dessert

The rest of the chocolate bar.


Sunday's Eats


Brekkie


Repeat of Saturday's breakfast without cheese and tomatoes, plus Organic Spinach.




Lunch


Yes, I literally ate a Zucchini Nut Muffin with real organic Butter for lunch.





Then I stopped my Starbucks (*gasp!*) on my way to the salon. I met Kristy on her day off to do my hair for the KMS challenge. 







Dinner

Beef Stroganoff on Toast.  Sorry no photo!


Dessert





Also had a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles with Original Almond Breeze.



Au revoir!

No comments: