Monday, August 9, 2010

Zucchini Nut Muffins

Yes, that's homemade icing!

I got into a baking mood this past Saturday.  Last month I made Red Vel-beet Cupcakes, so this month I wanted to make another cupcake/muffin with a new veggie!  I Googled "zucchini muffins" and this recipe was first on the list: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/zucchini_muffins


I added walnuts and skipped the raisins/dried fruit.  They turned out to be pretty tasty!  I made some in mini-muffin pan and some regular sized.  Think I like the bite size the best.


I whipped up some icing from scratch so my boyfriend could eat them like "cupcakes". Great warm with melted butter too!


The only bad thing about these muffins is that they're too good and I demolished most of the minis... you'll see them on my hips this week.  You know what that means...time for a Diva Derriere challenge!

Au revoir!

No comments: