Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lift Those Ribs!

I have to admit right now one of the hardest things for me with T-Tapp form right now is keeping my ribs lifted during the workout (and my day).  I find that my rib cage sinks easily, compressing my middle.  The body's path of least resistance... and I'm fighting against it.  Practice makes perfect.

The next T-Tapp form I'm working on is curling my core and really flattening out that lower back.  With scoliosis and all my whiplash injuries my lower back is pretty messed up.  It almost feels loose sometimes... don't know how else to describe it.  So I tried doing Plies against the wall -- it burns at my core!  Why?  Because the wall doesn't let you cheat, you have to keep pressing that lower back or else you'll really feel when you're away from the wall.  It's a challenge!


Eats

Brekkie

2 Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and 50% Reduced Fat Jalapeno Cheese.



Lunch

Amy's Burrito.


Plan on staying away from these and all other microwaved food items.  Burned the crap out of my mouth. Ugh...not to mention the radiation.

A little later I ate some FAGE 0% Plain with frozen Organic Blueberries and Local Summer Honey.



Snacks

Late afternoon I ate this banana with about 1 Tbsp Organic PB.


And when I was cooking dinner I snacked on Hummus with Pita Chips.



Dinner

Mac N Cheese with Spinach Salad.





Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing & Magnesium Oil: check!
Exercise: Basic Workout Plus (from Tempo 2 - 8 Reps)

Nourishment
Fruits: 2 servings
Veggies: 4 servings
Water: 2 liter

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Immune Boost: 1 dropper
Pyruvyl Glycine: 12 sprays
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays


Off to dreamland...
Au revoir!

No comments: