Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Happy Hour

Bonjour!  I don't participate in happy hour very often these days.  Not much of a drinker anymore either.  Healthy habits have a way of doing that after time.  Tonight I enjoyed myself and spent the evening with my family in Dunedin.


Eats

Brekkie

Cherry Almond Oatmeal with Maple Syrup and Organic 2%.


And before lunch a Buddy Fruit snack.


Lunch

Hummus and Veggie Ezekiel Wrap.


Dinner

After work Abbie met me at my apartment and then we left to meet my Dad and Step-mom in Dunedin for dinner and drinks out.  Abbie wanted to go to Dunedin Brewery, but when we got there they had already started Oktoberfest (it's still September!) and the admission was $30, which included a huge 32-ounce mug filled with beer + $6 refills.  We passed on the offer and walked over to Chic-A-Boom Room for happy hour... and ended up staying for dinner!



I started off with an icy cold Yuengling draft...


And then we all shared some pita appetizers.

Pita Veggie Pizza and Hummus Trio with black bean dip and eggplant dip.


I ate 1.5 slices.

 

I ate 2 slices.

And for the main course... Grilled Veggie Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese.


Have to say that I was impressed with the food at Chic-a-boom!  Usually breakfast is the thing to eat there, or Caramel Apple Martinis, but dinner was yummy too.  It was a wonderful evening spent with people I love!


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Well, I pretty much skipped all the important stuff today... will get back on track tomorrow.

Nourishment
Fruits: 1 servings
Veggies: 5 servings
Water: 2 liters

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 12 sprays
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays


Pretty tired... heading off to dreamland.

Au revoir!

No comments: