Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oranges All Over Dunedin

When leaving my Dad's office tonight I saw these bright, juicy oranges painted on the wall.  I had to snap a picture.


As we walked around Dunedin I noticed there were more oranges painted on the buildings around town.  Is this a new (and very talented) graffiti artist? Or something that the city meant to do on purpose?



Hmmm.... curious!  So I just had to Google it.  And wouldn't you know it, Dunedin has an Orange Festival.  Who knew?  Dunedin hosted the First Annual Dunedin Orange Festival in July 2010.  This new orange initiative is a way for the city of Dunedin to brand themselves as orange lovers.  I adore oranges... yum!

Orange - Nutritiontal information
One medium orange contains
1.23 grams of protein,
62 calories and
3.1 grams of dietary fiber.


Au revoir!
 

P.S. Orange was my first word as a baby.

No comments: