Monday, October 4, 2010

{ weekend } Sleep Deprived and Happy

Bonjour!  I woke up Saturday morning thinking it was Sunday.  To my surprise there was much more left to the weekend.  Less than 6 hours sleep does that to me.  The weather has an autumn feel to it, mildly humid for Florida, full sun with clear blue skies and a breeze.  It's a fabulous time to be in Florida!  And the T-Tapp Retreat is coming up on October 7th already.

Saturday's Eats

Brekkie

Abbie's flight left at 3pm, and she still had a few friends left to see... Matty and Val.  We met them plus Lauren and Mike at the (somewhat) new Safety Harbor Grill.  They have a welcoming outdoor patio for dining.

Eggs Florentine with Hash Browns and Ketchup (not shown).


Under that hollandaise sauce are two sunny side up eggs on top of spinach and red peppers and an English muffin.  Delicious goodness for $6!

I also drank an unsweetened iced tea with lemon.

Lunch

Snacked on some of this dried fruit and nut mix.


Then ate 1/4 of a Jimmy John's Turkey Tom on WW.



Dinner

Coho Salmon with Red Quinoa and Steamed Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese.


A glass of Pinot Noir and German Chocolate.



I was supposed to go to the Alter-Ego Art Show, but never made it... car trouble. Grr...



Sunday's Eats

Brekkie

About 4 Raw Vegan Chocolate Cherry Almond Balls.


Blueberry, Spring Mix, Yogurt, Almond Milk Smoothie.


Lunch

A slice of French Toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup and 2 slices bacon.


I spent the rest of the afternoon grazing at Valerie's Bridal Shower.

A glass of champagne...


Munched on some veggies with ranch.


Ate a couple sausage balls.


Some fresh strawberries, kiwi and cheese.


Several potato skins... these are TOO good!


We had some fun girl's time, chatting and making scrapbook pages for Matty and Val.

From Left to Right...
Back Row: Me, Paula, Valerie, Sandra, Kristy
Front Row: Jessica, Ava, Lauren



My page!

Dinner

I was still in snack mode when I got home.

Ate the rest of our homemade hummus and veggies.


And drank 1/2 of this Yuengling Light.


Then made some turkey tacos with veggies on the side.


And a little later munched on Animal Cookies and PB.



I didn't keep track of any healthy habits this weekend again.  Kinda let things slide since Abbie was in town, I was catching up on my Z's and having fun friend time.  Since the Retreat starts this week, I'll be sure to make up for any missed workouts!


Au revoir!

P.S. I ♥ my friends! What an awesome weekend.

No comments: