Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bootcamp: Day 1

It's time to start again!! I've been slacking! Over the weekend I had a discussion about the effects of positive thinking and visualizing the future. The main point was that you aren't supposed to say "I don't want to ___", but instead say (or focus on) what you actually want to do. For example, "I don't want to be a size 7/8 (sometimes 9) anymore" would be changed to "I want to be a size 5." So... I'm trying to implement this and positively envision what I want out of my life.

Here's to focusing on the positives!

EXERCISE
TI: yes

SKIN CARE
Brush: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 6
Natural Calm (2 tsp): 1/2 tsp
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 12
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2.5 liters (about 10 glasses)

FOOD: GM day
B-fast:
grande nonfat vanilla latte, DanActive Immunity Blueberry, yellow apple, 15 raw almonds
Lunch: chargrilled chicken salad with lite Italian, medium sweet tea (Chick-fil-A)
Snack: Odwalla Berries GoMega bar (before my night class), Vitamin Water
Dinner: salmon steaks, asparagus, cous cous and salad with lite vinaigrette

HOW I FEEL
Slacker-esque, but oddly motivated.

I know cous cous is not a GM food, but I didn't have much so I'm not counting it. My workout was tough today! By the time I got to arm sequence my legs were quivering. *shakes head*

No comments: