Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just Hoe Downs

EXERCISE
HD (after lunch)

SKIN CARE
NADA

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 1
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): yes

FOOD
B-fast:
Honey Bunches of Oats with 2% milk
Snack: whole grapefruit
Lunch: same as yesterday and still delicious
Snack: dried cranberries, 2 Tbsp raw almond butter
Dinner: California Pizza Kitchen Garlic Chicken 3 slices
Dessert: brownie (they're almost gone - thank goodness)

JOURNAL
8:30am
I feel crappy today. My right eye has been bothering me. It reminds me of the infection I had last year after the fitness retreat. This is NOT good. It's sensitive to light and soft touch on my eyelid as well as somewhat red. I *hope* this goes away. If not, then I'm heading back to the eye doctor for another $75.00 visit. Yikes! I just want to sleep all day. (The rainy weather sure doesn't help.)

1:40pm
Still feel bad. I really don't want to get sick. My eye isn't bothering me so much. Now it's my head and I feel achy.

8:34pm
I'm going to bed. Just don't feel up to doing anything. I'll try to get back on track tomorrow.