Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Active Again

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
HD (2 sets, after lunch)
HD (1 set, after dinner)
BW (10 reps)

SKIN CARE
Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 2
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): yes

FOOD
B-fast:
Smart Start Antioxidant cereal with 2% milk, coffee with sugar and 2% milk
Snack: 2 Tbsp dried cranberries, 2 Tbsp raw almond butter
Lunch: skipped (forgot about it after my snack!)
Snack: popcorn
Dinner: turkey ranch burger (seasoning, capers, bun, lettuce, avocado, slice of cheese, mayo and spicy mustard)
Snack: Yo+ yogurt (cranberry raspberry), natural fruit snack

JOURNAL
9:39pm
So after about a week off I feel like I'm ready to start again. My eye is basically cleared up. Headaches have almost stopped. And after PBS this morning I can tell my body needs to move. From now on I want to exercise everyday for at least 15 minutes.

I've been editing/reading all of Teresa's old Tip of the Week newsletters. They are full of excellent information! Very inspiring.

There's only 10 more days left in February. Time to evaluate my goals.