Monday, March 10, 2008

Nivea & Natural Glow Challenge

Spring is here and Summer is coming!

What's a girl to do about the dimples? And I'm not talking about smiles.


Well, I *try* to do the T-Tapp CRT Body Brushing Sequence daily. You can't beat the benefits (health and beauty wise) and it feels amazing.

A tan always makes you look thinner and skin look smoother with an even tone. I would LOVE to have some color. Even though I live in Florida my skin is pale. When I visit relatives up north they are tanner than I am! You'd think that I would make it to the beach or pool more often, but it just doesn't happen. Plus, I wear SPF15 or 30 whenever I plan on going outside, so I never come home with much color and RARELY "lay out" to bake. Tanning booths are very harmful to the skin and I had a bad experience in high school (never went back) - not an option for me. So I saw this commercial for "Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizers" and decided to give in to their marketing efforts and purchase. Can't hurt to try, right? The woman on the commercial looks amazing. Maybe this stuff actually works. Here's what I purchased...

In my Fitness Gear Wish List post, the first item I mentioned was the "Nivea Good-bye Cellulite" product line. I've read great things about this stuff. I know there's no such thing as a quick fix for the dimples, but if it helps to smooth things out before swimsuit time... why NOT?

So I'm putting these products to the test. Here's my game plan:
  • Daily use of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for face and body
  • Daily use of Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream and Dietary Supplement
  • 3 times per week use Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Patches on upper thighs

Can they deliver tan, smooth skin in a few weeks? We'll see!

No comments: