Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tempo 8 BW

EXERCISE
HD
BW (from Tempo 8)

SKIN CARE
Brush PM: yes
Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Natural Calm (2 tsp): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 6

FOOD
B-fast:
Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese English muffin, medium iced latte with sugar
Lunch: Kashi Chicken Florentine
Dinner: turkey taco salad (turkey, seasoning, lettuce, cheddar cheese, a few tortilla chips)

JOURNAL
I slept too late this morning and didn't have time for my usual "routine". My back feels it. PBS is seriously a back saver.

Wow, didn't really keep up with my supplements today. The Natural Calm is almost like a "treat" right before bed. LOVE the Raspberry Lemon flavor.

Tempo 8 is great. I really like the variations to PBS, can feel Plies more because she slows them down and T-Tapp Twist is a killer! Got a late start on my workout, so I'll probably try to squeeze in a full one tomorrow. My legs are SORE.

No comments: