Friday, December 26, 2008

Challenge Day 11

EXERCISE
20 minute walk with puppy
Fitness tests: aspiring category
Stretching on the floor
Tempo 2 (8 reps)

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1.5 liter

FOOD

11:50am: cinnamon roll, cup of organic 2% milk
2:20pm: turkey salad (leftover turkey slices, seriously sharp cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, spinach, cilantro, baby carrots
5:45pm: Bahama Breeze: Jerk Chicken Pasta, Breeze Salad, Firecracker Shrimp
9:15pm:
slice of pumpkin bread (homemade), 1 cookie, 2 cups of coffee with cream/sugar
***

JOURNAL

I slept in again and it felt good. I'm having trouble getting my "productive" day started though. I had a lot planned for today and here it is 2pm... so far I ate breakfast, walked the puppy, stretched out and now I'm stuck online.

It's such a beautiful day. Warm air, clear sky and lots of sunshine. Just being outside makes me want to go to the pool or beach. Only in Florida at Christmas would someone want to "go to the beach."

No comments: