Sunday, December 21, 2008

Challenge Day 5 & 6

EXERCISE
BPT (day 5)
HD (day 6)
Walks with the puppy

JOURNAL

I skipped out on my BPT today. Bad girl, I know. I am feeling much better after being consistent with T-Tapp though. It makes such a difference for me in so many ways.

It's hard for me to keep track of stuff on the weekends because I'm too involved in doing my other stuff and rarely go online. This is something I really need to work on.

This weekend I did some Christmas shopping, spent time with friends I haven't seen in a while, played with the puppy, decorated our mini-tree (so cute BTW) and cleaned house. Shopping is absolutely insane around here! It seems like the stores are picked clean and lines are so long. I have to get a few more things, but they're simple so it shouldn't be that hard to complete this week. I'm really looking forward to Christmas dinner at my Dad's house.

No comments: