Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Challenge Day 43

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
HD (after lunch)
BPT

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes
BYB: yes

SUPPLEMENTS

Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1.5 liter

FOOD

7:50am: Kashi Vive Probiotic Digestive Wellness Cereal with 1% organic milk and fresh strawberries
9:00am: coffee with cream/sugar
1:10pm: chicken fettuccine with side salad and bread with oil/vinegar/garlic
6:30pm: 1 chocolate cupcake with a strawberry
7:15pm: turkey burger patty, salad, mac n' cheese
9:10pm: 1 chocolate cupcake with a strawberry (my new favorite treat)

JOURNAL

Feeling pretty acidic from lunch. Probably not the best choice. Tomorrow I'll opt for a salad.

Lauren made me the most adorable cupcakes for my birthday. I just started eating them last night and now I'm addicted.

Other than loading up on pasta and cupcakes - I did pretty good today. After all my "challenge" hasn't really been that challenging. I know I need to step it up, but it hasn't happened yet. All the holidays have past, my birthday weekend is a fun memory and it's time to get serious about my challenge. I at LEAST need to be doing BPT daily. I feel SO much better when I stay active. This morning I was so stiff when doing PBS... my body needs it.

No comments: