Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wii Fit


My boyfriend and I are big video game lovers. On the first day the Nintendo Wii was released he was up before the sun to be in line for a ticket to get one. We absolutely LOVE the Wii! It's the most amazing game systems I've ever used.

With Wii Fit being all the rage right now, one of my girl friends purchased one. She no longer goes to the gym and uses her Wii to get fit and burn calories (while having fun). We stopped by to check it out (but didn't actually do the move) and it looks really cool! I've been craving one of these for a while now, but haven't gotten around to making the purchase yet.

Now that I'm healing from my accident I can't exercise until I get the doctor's orders. When I can move freely again I will be purchasing a Wii Fit!


I found this cute Wii Fit gear on Amazon.com.

I think the T-Tapp workout would be a fabulous addition to Wii fitness. I wish that we could find a programmer to create a T-Tapp "game" for us. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have a digital trainer to tell you when your knees aren't pushing out or shoulders not in alignment? YES!

No comments: