Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beautiful Weekend


Roxy relaxing in the massage chair...



Saturday, August 29th

I really slept in today. Woke up at about 11am. Nice. It has been a while since I've slept this late.


11:30am: 2 scrambled eggs with reduced fat feta cheese and spinach, red grapes

12:00pm: snacked on Cascadian Farm's Maple Brown Sugar Granola


Its beach day weather! The sun is shining and the sky is clear. We took the puppy for a long walk along the canal. Our pool is a popular place this afternoon. It's so hot I wanted to jump in.

No real plans today... just enjoying Saturday.


2:00pm: mac n' cheese, about 4oz orange soda (this stuff could kill)

4:30pm: black beans and brown rice with jalapeno cheese

7:30pm: 2 lite beers


I am a slacker today... no T-Tapp, brushing or supplements. We watched Netflix and relaxed the day away.


Water: 1 liter


Sunday, August 30th

I slept in until 10am today. Weekends are beautiful!


10:45pm: whole wheat/oat pancakes with real maple syrup, organic iced green ginger tea sweetened with agave nectar

2:20pm: organic iced green ginger tea sweetened with agave nectar


I did Tempo 8 reps + Organs in Place, 3o regular crunches, 10 side crunches, 10 crunches with legs up, Awesome Legs and Diva Derriere.

Then picked up my Dad and Mary at the airport. Man, it still feels like summer here. The pool is hoppin. If the weather is like this next weekend I'm seriously planning a trip to the beach (or walk over to Ben T. Davis beach). It's amazing how, living in a place where a beach is always 30 minutes or less away, I hardly ever make it there.


5:25pm: a few bites of leftover Subway sandwich, popcorn, organic iced green ginger tea sweetened with agave nectar


Off to walk the puppy down to the boat dock and back...

We made it to the grocery to pick up some food. I have never seen my fridge as bare as it has been these past few weeks. I'm making sacrifices and forgoing purchases that I would normally make. Finally food!


7:30pm: 4 stuffed shells, side salad, 2 lite beers

Water: 1 liter


I'm off to watch Project Runway and enjoy Sunday evening...


No comments: