Monday, August 3, 2009

Starting the Week Off Right



EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
Maxi Max #1 Standing (with Butterflies and Triceps Curls in place of regular arm sequence)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): yes
Jus (1 oz): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:45am: 2 boiled eggs
9:20am: whole banana
11:00am: raw almonds
12:20pm: rotisserie chicken salad (chicken, romaine, green pepper, carrot, cucumber, sharp cheddar cheese)
7:30pm: homemade chicken chili (ground chicken, green peppers, red onion, garlic, organic chili beans, seasoning) topped with lowfat sour cream and seriously sharp cheddar, 4 oz glass of organic red wine
9:45pm: small bowl of Kashi GoLean and original Almond Breeze
*

JOURNAL

I feel amazing today. I slept well, no dark circles, did my morning stretch and body brushed... plus made it to work a little early! Bringing back my "early bird" tendencies.


My appointments are a bit earlier than they have been these past two weeks, so I have to come in to work early and leave a little later on Tuesday and Wednesday to make up for the lost time. It makes it a very busy work week!

My workout tonight wasn't that bad. I definitely feel a lot stronger. But I started working out too late in the evening and just wanted to stop and go to bed. Next time I'll aim for a morning workout.


Challenge Day 1: Say NO to High Fructose Corn Syrup

It is pretty easy (for me) to go without HFCS. I normally don't eat a lot of foods with that ingredient. Today wasn't bad!

It's all about reading labels. Did you know that Saltine crackers have HFCS? Me either! I need to buy a whole grain cracker for chili dinners. It's just not the same without a little crunch.

I enlisted my boyfriend, Marcel, in this challenge. However, he ate the Saltines. Oh well. We don't want to waste food either.

No comments: