Friday, September 4, 2009

Gotta Love a 3-Day Weekend!

I woke up SO late this morning that I had less than 30 minutes to get ready and get to the office. Yikes! I was having some pretty crazy dreams. So I had no time for stretching, brushing, supplements or oil pulling. And I'm doing one of my least favorite things... rushing.

Today is actually the date of my first car accident in 2004. Yikes! Not sure if I'll ever forget that.


8:45am: Cascadian Farms Organic Maple Brown Sugar Granola out of the box

9:10am: super strong cup of coffee with sugar

I really needed to wake up!


12:50pm: Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich with lite mayo, side salad, medium lemonade


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 3
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4


Evening workout:
Tempo 2


7:40pm: salad with boiled egg


I went 0ut with La tonight to First Friday in St. Pete. A little girl time was seriously overdo. We walked around downtown soaking up the scene.


Full moon tonight!


Over the course of the evening...

Drinks:
2 lite beers, 1 Blue Moon


Plans for this weekend:
  1. Relax
  2. Relax
  3. Relax...

First Friday was fun! Gotta Love a 3-Day Weekend!

No comments: