Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I May Miss Part of Trainer Certs :(

This morning I felt like sleeping in... late. Ended up getting up at 7:30, oil pulled for about 10 minutes, ate a quick breakfast and made it to work a bit early.


8:00am: organic plain lowfat yogurt with FEED granola


Yes, there is yogurt under there!


11:00am: 2 boiled eggs with sea salt

{sorry no photo; use your imagination}


Morning supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Fibertox : 1 cap
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water: 0.5 liter


I forgot to take my Jus!


12:40pm: leftover whole wheat pasta with broccoli and parmesan


Booooring!


After lunch I did 6 sets of Hoe Downs with Jeanne and Jen... they did 10!!! You're outdoing me ladies!


Afternoon supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps

Water: 0.5 liter

My PG bit the dust! :(




Accident Update

This morning I contacted my attorney regarding the subpoena I received to appear in court for the trial of the girl that rear ended me in March. It just so happens that the court date is October 5th... right at the start of the T-Tapp Trainer Certification Event when Teresa is going to be teaching her all-in-one kick butt Retreat summary workout. I am so bummed that I'm going to miss that session!!!

It's a jury trial, which means that the girl pleaded "not guilty" to being drunk, driving and injuring me! I can not believe that she did that! It really upsets me that she's trying to get off charge free for a crime she DID commit. Plus the fact that she's wasting my time, energy and expenses to appear in court as a witness. AND everything that I've gone through since the accident: missed hours, gas miles, pain, rehabilitation, et cetera, et cetera. Of course I'm going to tell it like it is. The truth hurts. But it makes me so nervous to have to get up on a witness stand in a criminal courthouse!

When I had jury duty last year it was in the same location and I was chosen to be on the panel. It took 4 days for us to come to a decision on the case (was insurance related, but not this type of case). I'm really hoping that it doesn't take that long in this case because I'll miss the entire Certification Event!

I am SO upset.




Sorry about that little vent session!

5:50pm:
snacked on a few veggie chips on the drive home


That is one great photo! Kudos self.


6:40pm:
2 turkey tacos and side salad




After dinner I did the ENTIRE Tempo Lower Body DVD. OMG! I am going to be sore tomorrow. And I'm kind of hungry again too...


9:50pm: 1/2 cup organic plain lowfat yogurt with 1/4 cup Cascadian Farms Organic Maple Brown Sugar Granola


Mmm... that hit the spot.


Evening supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Jus: 1 ounce (at about 7pm)
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps

Water: 1 liter


Ok kids, I'm heading to bed.


2 comments:

clairerose77 said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through all that.I hope it ends quickly...you'll be fine:-) cc

Casey Leigh said...

Thanks Claire! :)