Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weightless Wednesday


Series: Underwater Fairytale © 2008

{ photo credit: elena kalis }


I stayed up way too late reading Breaking Dawn last night. This book has to be the best one yet! I am so addicted to the Twilight series... but still trying to pace myself because I don't want it to end. Lauren and Jen here at T-Tapp are just as addicted, but Lauren finished all 4 books in 4 days (insanely fast reader) and Jen is patiently waiting for me to finish Breaking Dawn so she can read it (thanks, Jen *smile*).

Last night I did a couple TMJ exercises. Not too fun actually. I have so much jaw pain on a daily basis that it's ridiculous. One of the exercises was pretty simple - swish water in your mouth until your mouth gets tired. I used mouthwash instead. But this morning I decided to get back into oil pulling. Swishing oil around in your mouth sounds disgusting, but it's really not that bad and has so many health-related benefits too.

Oil pulling: 10 minutes


8:10am: 1 boiled egg with sea salt

9:00am: Starbucks grande nonfat vanilla latte, perfect oatmeal (topped with brown sugar, roasted mixed nuts, some dried fruits)

I should have gotten a tall latte because I couldn't finish this one.


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 3
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4


1:15pm: 1/2 tuna pita (whole wheat pita, albacore tuna pouch, a little mayo, spinach, red grapes)

Yum!


After lunch I did 4 sets of Hoe Downs.


Afternoon supplements:
B-12: 3
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4


I'm off to the chiropractor and massage...

...that was refreshing!

TMJ massage is not a comfortable type of massage, but I do feel better right now. Just wish it would last. My tension headaches haven't been happening as much since I got the bite splint. *Crossing my fingers* that it will make a difference this time.


6:30pm: turkey taco salad, 6oz glass of pinot noir


  • ground organic turkey with taco seasoning
  • romaine
  • shredded carrots
  • avocado
  • jalapeno
  • red onion
  • garlic
  • seriously sharp cheddar
  • 1 toasted taco shell
I ate every last bite! Delish.


Evening supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4


After dinner we took the puppy for a walk and you know what... it was chilly outside. Looked like it was about to rain with a good westward wind blowing the clouds quickly across the sky. Not the best evening for a beautiful sunset. We walked around the block and went right back inside... then finished watching Twin Peaks. I'm sad that it's over! That show was very entertaining. Now I want to read Laura Palmer's Diary and watch the movie Fire Walk With Me again.


9:30pm: slice of whole wheat toast with natural almond butter, local fall honey and sliced banana

Melt in my mouth yummy.


I did Primary Back Stretch and body brushed... now I'm off to bed!

No comments: