Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Morning Workout

This morning I did Basic Plus Tempo. My body was so stiff it was difficult to push my form. Just another sign that I can't go several days without a little T-Tapp!

I also body brushed before getting ready.


8:10am: 2 scrambled eggs with veggies, sliced avocado, 12 grain English Muffin




Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Blue-Green Algae: 2 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 caps

Water: 0.5 liter


12:10pm: leftovers - salad with rotisserie chicken, fresh and dried berries and walnuts and reduced fat basil and tomato feta, Cheesy Shrimp Enchilada Bake




I ate about 1/2 of this.



Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Blue-Green Algae: 2 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 caps

Water: 0.5 liter


4:05pm: small organic gala apple, 1 boiled egg




7:00pm: slice of seriously sharp cheddar cheese




7:20pm: mashed sweet potatoes with a little butter and cinnamon




7:45pm: Spicy Thai Soup With Lime Shrimp


I literally ate about a quarter of this. Was already full from the sweet potatoes.


Please see my recipe review post for this one...


I spent the evening cleaning the apartment. What fun! Marcel had band practice, so I finally had some time to get things done. It's almost presentable. Have a little more cleaning to take care of and some laundry to do this weekend. Then I'll feel better. When my place is a mess, I can't focus on anything but that.


No comments: