Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Blog, I've Missed You!



Whew... it's been a whirlwind of a week! I am having blog withdrawals. Don't think I've gone this long without posting in over a year. At the Spa for the T-Tapp Retreat I didn't have my laptop or internet access. Plus, the internet at the office was knocked out by construction workers and there was hardly any down time for blogging anyway. I have tons of catching up to do!

Overall it was a fabulous week full of fitness and fun! We had a wonderful time and I have lots to share with you about the things I learned during the Retreats. I took a bunch of photos that need to be re-sized and posted for your viewing pleasure. The next few blogs will be a mini-series of my experiences over the past week. So sit back and enjoy the ride!



No comments: